Sales and Business Development Seminars
When the entrepreneur or business person (or even salesperson) develops the proverbial “cash-flow” challenges which eventually, in many instances, leads to business failure, then Trevor feels that one needs to look no further than a lack of sales.
Unfortunately, too many prospective business people want to be their own boss (which in itself is not a bad thing) so desperately that they do not perform the necessary PERSONAL due diligence.
It is Trevor’s view that owning one’s own business takes a certain amount of knowledge and while product knowledge and a great idea is a good start it will all come to naught without knowledge of how to produce sales which cancels out a negative cash-flow.
The old adage applies, according to Trevor, which states:
NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT A SALE!
CHOOSE A SEMINAR
Group and Block Bookings available
- 9 STEPS – to successful selling
- Selling Benefits – Need satisfaction selling
- Asking For the Order – Basic $ales closing for $uccess
- The Prospect Says NO! – 6 STEPS to handling objections
- Facing Group Decision-Makers – who are they and how do they influence the outcome of the $ale
- Responding to $ales Resistance – Controlling your own attitude
- The Use of Empathy – “Old School” $ales technique
- $ales Attitudes – People are different NOT complicated
- Time Management – Basic foundational principles
- Time Management – Practical business application
- Prospective Prospecting – The start and finish of selling
- Competitor Advantages – $ell what makes your business stand out
- Client Knowledge – Understanding who you are selling to
- Self-Discovery – The foundation of your own success
- Values (Foundation) – Critical personal parameters which will dictate your $ales destiny
- Values (Practical Development)
- Goal Setting (Foundation) – the aim and purpose of it all
- Goal Setting (Practical Development)
- Setting Objectives – Strategy & goal setting procedures